In-Kind Food Donors
OPB relies on our many phone volunteers to help ensure our TV and Radio Membership Drives run smoothly and successfully. To keep our volunteers going — and happy — during their shifts, local businesses and national chains generously donate food, beverages and related items. Find out more about donor benefits and recognition.
OPB Volunteer Resources manages the in-kind donations for Membership Drives and other OPB events in which volunteers are involved. As a food donor, you determine the frequency of donations and decide whether you'd like to participate during TV Drives, Radio Drives or both.
Each year, OPB has four TV Membership Drives, three Radio Membership Drives and occasional events. As an in-kind donor, you'll receive an email from the Volunteer Resources staff in advance of upcoming drives and events. If you'd like to participate, you'll just respond to that email. We welcome donors to support us during all seven drives a year or just once a year – whatever works for your organization.
Your support is essential to what we do, and our goal is to make your donation experience as positive and as convenient as possible. We can arrange for your donation to be picked up, as well as recognize your contribution in a variety of ways.
Each time you provide an in-kind food donation for our volunteers and staff during an OPB Membership Drive, you will receive:
- Two on-air "thank-you" acknowledgements on OPB TV (for food donations to TV Drives) or Radio (for food donations to Radio Drives) during the Membership Drive timeslot in which your donation is served. If you were to purchase this advertising spot, it would cost you $200 or more! For more information about OPB's television audience, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prominent signage displayed on the table where the food is served. Your business cards and menus can be placed near your donation. We encourage our volunteers to support businesses that support OPB — 200 to 400 people per drive will see and enjoy your donated menu items.
- Recognition in our volunteer recruitment bulletin that reaches over 900 individuals who live in the Portland metro area.
- Your business information listed on OPB's website each time you donate during a Membership Drive.
Many organizations donated refreshments to help keep OPB's volunteers and staff going strong during our recent Membership Drive. If you have the opportunity, please thank them for supporting OPB. Or better yet, support them with your business!
- Kobos Coffee
- Zupan's Market on Macadam
- Blissful Brownies, Inc.
- Noodles and Company
- Stay Connected...
- Sign up for OPB's weekly e-newsletter containing previews, schedule updates and event information.
- » subscribe now
- Contact Us
- Let us know if you have questions or comments about OPB television, radio, online services or membership.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to many common questions are available here.
- By Phone
9am – 5pm weekdays
- By Email
- By Mail
7140 SW Macadam Avenue
Portland, OR 97219