- Lending Library
- OPB is pleased to offer the Lending Library as a benefit to Cornerstone Society, President’s Council, and Wyllis Johnson Legacy Society members as well as OPB Business Partners. Now you may enjoy viewing or listening to your favorite programs at your convenience.
- Members and Partners may borrow up to 2 items at a time for up to 21 days, at which time you simply drop the item in the mail using the envelope and postage provided. If the item you have selected is currently on loan, we will be happy to reserve it for you. We hope you enjoy this service.
- Your Request List
- How to use our online request form
- · Click "Details / Add to list" to get a full description of a program.
- · If you decide you would like to check out a program, click the "Add to Request List" button at the bottom of the detail page.
- · You may continue browsing and add up to two items to your request list.
- · When you are ready to check out, click "Check Out" from the bottom of your Request List.
- · On the next page, select your OPB membership status from the pull-down menu.
- · Enter your shipping/contact information and any comments you may have.
- · Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page and your request will be on its way.
- For more information or to select by phone:
- If you're a Business Partner, please e-mail Lori Bernet or call 503.293.1950.
- If you're a Cornerstone Society, President's Council or Wyllis Johnson Legacy Society member, please e-mail Julie Arnzen or call 503.977.7765.
Lending LibraryA Service for OPB Cornerstone Members and Business Partners
American Experience: THEODORE ROOSEVELT, The Presidents Collection
Media: 10 DVD(s)
Duration: 3h 36m
OPB Production: No
Close Caption: No
Brash and aggressive, Theodore Roosevelt embodied America at the turn of the century. He was a world authority on birds and large mammals, a cowboy, soldier, explorer, scientist-and president by the age of 42. Born into wealth, Roosevelt took on his own class from the Oval Office, regulating big business and introducing sweeping social reforms, built the Panama Canal, won the Nobel Prize for Peace, and left a permanent legacy of nation forests and parks. This production charts his meteoric rise to the presidency and explores the turbulent years after he left office.