RECENTLY ON TOL:
- A tumblr site dedicated to the people and places that make up Oregon and Southwest Washington.
- Send me an email if there is activity in this thread.
Every weekday at 9:06 am we begin our radio show. Since our first broadcast, Think Out Loud has cultivated an amazing audience, spanning from the coast to the Wallowas, from Aloha to Zigzag. Over the years, you have come to know our program, and where we will be at 9:06, but we often wonder: Where are you?
Are you stuck in Portland traffic? Are you drinking coffee in Corvallis? Are you surfing on the coast or hiking Sisters? Maybe you are just waking up in Grants Pass. Wherever you are, and whatever you are doing — we want you to show us!
So pull out your phone, or grab a camera, and snap a photo of your life at 9:06 am (we won't tell if it was actually taken at 9:08 or 9:09....). Then, please, share it with us. There are three ways for you to do that:
- Email it to us at thinkoutloud (at) opb (dot) org
- Post it on our Facebook page
- Post it on Twitter using the hashtag 906am (#906am)
If your picture takes our breath away — or makes us laugh or cry —please know we may republish it on our site (with credit of course!)