RECENTLY ON TOL:
- A tumblr site dedicated to the people and places that make up Oregon and Southwest Washington.
- Send me an email if there is activity in this thread.
If today's personal stories show gave you a hankering for more live sharing, there are plenty of places in Portland to get a fix:
- Mortified, which came up a few times during the show
- BackFencePDX, which has an event tonight
- The Neighborhood Diaries project, which is collecting oral histories from various Portland neighborhoods
- Portland Storyteller’s Guild
- The Portland Story Theater
Outside Portland, there’s a storytelling festival in Brownsville this weekend. Unfortunately, the Tcha Tee Man Wi Storytelling Festival in Corvallis just ended, but there's plenty of resources on their website.