RECENTLY ON TOL:
- A tumblr site dedicated to the people and places that make up Oregon and Southwest Washington.
Information For Stations
INFORMATION FOR STATIONS
Think Out Loud was launched with generous financial support from the Corporation for Public Broadcasting. As part of OPB's commitment to support development of similar broadcast/online programs throughout the public radio system, we are making available summaries of the research we conducted with CPB support, as well as several "best practices" documents we have developed in connection with the program.
These documents are intended as resources for stations that are interested in launching or adapting a talk show with a significant online component. If you have questions, or would like more information, please contact Morgan Holm, Vice President, News & Public Affairs, at or 503-293-1975.
- Download the pdf documents:
- Think Out Loud Ten Commandments
- The Think Out Loud Brand
- Think Out Loud Audience Research Summary
- Think Out Loud Online Outreach Best Practices
- Think Out Loud Call Screener Guidelines
- Think Out Loud Desired Host and Show Elements
- Think Out Loud Hiring Tools
- Think Out Loud Mission and Vision
- Web Users and Think Out Loud