SHARE THIS SHOW:
OTHER SEGMENTS THIS HOUR:
- Oregon Art Beat Year Ahead
- Designing for Homelessness
- Bringing the Secrets of Orcas Underwater to Light
RECENTLY ON TOL:
- A tumblr site dedicated to the people and places that make up Oregon and Southwest Washington.
Oregon Field Guide Year Ahead
How do grebes dance on the surface of water? Why do some Oregon farmers intentionally drown their crops? And how do lava flows and ghost forests show that Mt. Hood isn't the only volcano in our backyard? These are a few of the many questions that will be answered in this year's season of Oregon Field Guide.
Steve Amen, the executive producer and host of the show, joins us to pull back the curtain on the production and tell us what goes into preparing a year of Oregon Field Guide stories.
Like Field Guide cameramen scuba diving under inches of ice!
Oregon Field Guide airs Thursday evenings at 8:30 p.m.
What would you like to ask Steve Amen?
- Steve Amen: executive producer and host of Oregon Field Guide