SHARE THIS SHOW:
OTHER SEGMENTS THIS HOUR:
RECENTLY ON TOL:
- A tumblr site dedicated to the people and places that make up Oregon and Southwest Washington.
It's Friday, and so it's time for another news roundtable, our chance to review the big news of the week with a panel of journalists, editors and news watchers.
This week we are looking at:
- What to expect from the 2013 Oregon Legislature
- Gov. Kitzhaber's call for a ballot measure to repeal the death penalty
- National and local gun control proposals
- Oregon sheriffs who say they won't enforce any new gun laws
What news stories have you been following this week?
- David Sarasohn: Columnist for The Oregonian
- Jim Pasero: Principal for public affairs company Third Century Solutions
- Barbara Dudley: Senior policy adviser of the Oregon Working Families Party and adjunct assistant professor of Political Science at Portland State University
Tagged as: news