SHARE THIS SHOW:
OTHER SEGMENTS THIS HOUR:
RECENTLY ON TOL:
- A tumblr site dedicated to the people and places that make up Oregon and Southwest Washington.
It's Friday, and so it's time for another News Roundtable.
We'll look back at the news of the week with a panel of journalists, editors, and news watchers.
This week we're looking at the major stories from the election:
- Portland voted for three tax measures that could add up to $850 per household
- The looming fiscal cliff, and pledges of bipartisanship
- What the election means for the future of both major parties
What was the major news of the week for you?
- Jack Ohman: Former editorial cartoonist The Oregonian
- Barbara Dudley: Senior policy advisor for the Working Families Party of Oregon
- Jim Pasero: Principal for public affairs company Third Century Solutions