SHARE THIS SHOW:
RECENTLY ON TOL:
- A tumblr site dedicated to the people and places that make up Oregon and Southwest Washington.
Rebroadcast: Ethics of Egg Donation
We're bringing back this discussion about egg donation in celebration of the episode's recent Gracie Award win.
You can read the conversation that unfolded on the blog when the show first aired here.
Have you donated eggs? Do you have a child conceived through egg donation? Do half of your genes come from a donated egg? Are all eggs created equal, or should people pay more for "better" genes?
- Catherine Meyer: Portland resident and egg donor
- Wendie Wilson: President of Gifted Journeys
- Michelle Hess Walton: Portland resident and egg donor
- Dr. John Hesla: Fertility doctor with Oregon Reproductive Medicine
- Marna Gatlin: Founder, Parents Via Egg Donation; mother of child conceived via egg donation