SHARE THIS SHOW:
OTHER SEGMENTS THIS HOUR:
RECENTLY ON TOL:
- A tumblr site dedicated to the people and places that make up Oregon and Southwest Washington.
Rob Smith joins us for our regular business check-in. Here are some of the stories we'll dig into:
- Oregon tribes diversifying their business plans to include more than just casinos, which have seen a decline in revenue over the past couple of years
- Oregon’s trying to lure more Chinese tourists to the state. Last year they contributed $40 million to the state’s economy
- Businesses and residents in Portland's NW 23rd district are still arguing over an proposal that would add parking meters to the area
- Oregon’s exports are seeing the effect of the European financial crisis in Asia
How have you been affected by the lack of parking in the NW 23rd district? How does tourism in the state of Oregon affect your life?
Photo credit: Rob Smith