Suggest a Topic
RECENTLY ON TOL:
- A tumblr site dedicated to the people and places that make up Oregon and Southwest Washington.
2012 conventions 2012 election 2013 session 2013 special election arts arts and culture author ballot measures bomb books budget bullying business charlie hales children clackamas climate change coal courts crime culture culture club democrats drugs economy education environment family film fluoride food gay rights guns handguns health health care health insurance high school history housing immigration international internet kitzhaber law legislature lgbt literary arts living marijuana medicine mental health military minor parties mohamed mohamud movies music native americans news newspaper obama olympics oregon our town parenting pers photography police politcs politics port portland portland business journal portland mayor president prevention public safety religion republicans rnc romney rural salem sam adams sandy hook schools science shooting sports suicide supreme court taxes television terrorism theater third parties timber payments transportation union university of oregon violence washington water wildfire womensee all tags >>
1. No one should be neglected or abused!! With that said,
2. Freedom of choice is a human right here in the US. Little by little our freedom of choice is being taken away. The whole premise behind ?free choice? is just that ?choices?. It is our responsibility to educate ourselves about our options and then use our best judgment- for us and for those we are responsible for. If any organization or government comes in and tells us that we have one option or less then every option, then our right to choose is taken away.
3. Cults and many other organizations operate through a system of fear and control. Taking away our options and limiting our choices. Sometimes we walk into those situations blindly; giving our personal right to choose over to another and letting them or the organization make the decision for us. Sometimes we are brainwashed to believe these ideas at a very young age or even as adults. Our past experiences highly influence our naivety. Since there are so many people with different beliefs and opinions free will complicates life, but fear and control take away our free will to choose.
4. Conventional medicine, natural/alternative medicine, faith?.
I believe more laws take away free choice and our free will as humans. I believe everyone should be educated and seek out education for any situation they are faced with; then use their best judgment to find a solution. I do not want my right to seek out alternative medicine, my right to seek the help of a medical doctor or my right to pray to be taken away!!
Go to IAHF.com to find out more
posted 5 years, 2 months ago
view in context