Volunteering at OPB
Interested in volunteering at OPB? Find out more about our individual volunteer opportunities or about bringing in a group of volunteers to help answer phones and sign up members during our membership drives.
- Volunteers support OPB in many ways: Answer phones for membership drives, provide office support, conduct research and much more. E-mail , or call (503) 293-1907 for information.
- If you are interested in bringing in a group of volunteers to answer phones during a TV or Radio Membership Drive, e-mail , or call call 503.293.1939 for information.
- Volunteer Call-out Program
- Anthro Corp. generated $3,385 in a single evening in December of 2011 by calling their friends and family members. Thank you, Anthro Corp. Would your group like to participate? Find out how below.
- The Call-Out Program encourages Membership Drive volunteers to call their co-workers, family and friends to ask them to support OPB. Individuals and groups participate in this program and OPB recognizes the top 10 call out generators each year. Also, prizes are awarded during each shift to the volunteers who obtain call out pledges. For more information on the Call-Out Program contact 503.293.1939 or .
OPB Salutes our Volunteer of the Quarter, Kate Ostergren
Kate Ostergren has been volunteering with OPB since 2008. Kate has become a valued member of the OPB team. She serves in a leadership role for OPB membership drives and she volunteers as a production assistant for Oregon Art Beat. Kate is an excellent organizer, self-starter and a pleasure to be around. She is always willing to pitch in and do whatever is needed.
Kate is wonderful and we are so happy to have her as part of the OPB family!
If you are interested in becoming an OPB volunteer, please click on "Complete our online application" in the Individual section of this page.